BREWERY ADMIN ASSISTANT
양조장 관리팀 경력직
Full-time | Hoecheon-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, South Korea | Operations
About the Job
As the Brewery Administrative Assistant at Magpie, you will support the Brewery team to manage day-to-day operations including, but not limited to:
- Assisting the Head Brewer with sourcing and purchasing raw materials, packaging materials, supplies, equipment and spare parts for the brewery both domestically and internationally .
- Regularly communicating with and managing relationships with suppliers (negotiating terms, logistics, etc.).
- Coordinating and supervising equipment installations and facility repairs/maintenance.
- Preparing paperwork related to importing equipment, components, raw materials; and exporting Magpie beer.
- Researching and ensuring brewery operations are compliant with relevant laws with respect to manufacturing, distribution, taxation and other related matters involving the local tax office, Ministry of Food and Drug Safety and NTS Liquor License Aid Center.
- Assisting the Head Brewer and Logistics team with managing inventory and scheduling beer deliveries to and from Seoul.
- Assisting the brewery staff with monthly expense reports and other general and administrative paperwork.
- Proficiency in English and Korean (85% of day-to-day duties require communication with the Head Brewer and management team)
- A basic understanding of machinery parts, equipment, mechanisms, etc.
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects in an organized and detailed fashion
- Related industry experience
- Craft beer lover
- A working knowledge of the brewing process
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- National health insurance
- 15 days annual paid leave
- Free beer every day
- Employee and “friends and family” discounts at all Magpie retail locations
- Monthly flexible spending benefits (e.g., gym membership, continued education)
- Employee computer purchase subsidy program
- Island life